Welcome to the RPRS website...
- Learn about membership and download an application
- Check the calendar for lunch meetings, events and deadlines
- Find information about the awards programs
- Registered members: post job offerings, announcements and network on the message board
- Read the latest PR headlines
- Catch up on RPRS newsletters and announcements
- Interested in receiving our e-newsletter? Subscribe online
The public relations industry is constantly changing with new technologies and different ways to disseminate messages. As practitioners it is vital to immerse ourselves in a community with fellow industry professionals who have a deep understanding and passion for public relations.
The Raleigh Public Relations Society is a local organization dedicated to moving the public relations profession and its associates forward. Our members belong to many different concentrations within the field; from non-profit to agency to education, there is interest in RPRS across the board. Individual members have a broad range of experience levels, ranging from recent college graduates just starting in the industry to executives with years of experience.
Our broad membership base creates a unique platform to learn and grow through diverse perspectives. RPRS encourages you to attend a meeting or event to experience the energetic group of professionals that make up the organization.